UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
Owners cannot update their mailing address through this website link. Please contact CAMS directly at (910) 256-2021 or email@example.com, or go to "Forms" to complete a "BF Owner Info Change Request" to update your files with a new address.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBSITE:
Owners must register for the Brunswick Forest Master Association account first, and once you have that set up, then you can add the CAMS neighborhood account, if applicable.
- If you do not know your Brunswick Forest Master account number - please just leave that box blank and fill in the remaining owner information and choose "submit".
- The "street address" is the PROPERTY address - PLEASE DO NOT enter your offsite mailing address, and "unit" should be left blank as this is non-specific to Brunswick Forest.
- The User ID is the email address that you register with and a computer generated password will be sent to you within 48 hours. Please follow the directions on the "BF HOME" page to change the password.
Below is a list of features currently offered on our websites:
- Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card.
- Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments.
- Access to your account transaction history in real-time.
- Create, modify and view up to date ARC request information and Work Orders in real-time.
- A directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
- View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section
BE GREEN & SAVE YOUR HOA MONEY
Sign up for Automatic Drafts and E-Statements! If you have any questions about e-statements and auto drafts, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910-256-2021.
CAMS OFFICE HOURS
Office hours are M-F 8.30am-4.30pm. Contact email@example.com or 910-256-2021.
If you need to contact CAMS after hours for an emergency, please follow the message prompts and leave a detailed message with your community name, neighborhood, phone number, and the extent of damage. A community specialist representative will contact you as soon as possible.