- Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card.
- Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments.
- Access to your account transaction history in real-time.
- Create, modify and view up to date ARC request information and Work Orders in real-time.
- A directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
- View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section.
- Send emails directly to your association board and management company through your personal message center.
To make your payments online, please login to your homeowner account. (if you have not logged on before, please click on the register button and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password). Once you have registered online, please select the "Pay Assessments" button.
If you have questions or comments about this web site or to one of the committees, please click on the "Contact Us" link and fill out the form. Be sure to be specifc in your inquiry so that we may better assist you.
Pursuant to Section 7A-38.3F of the North Carolina General Statutes, all members are hereby informed that you have a right to initiate mediation pursuant to the terms of the statute to try to resolve a dispute with the Association. Both the homeowner and the Association must agree to mediate the dispute, and each side is responsible for splitting the cost of the mediation, including payment of a professional mediator. The mediation process is an opportunity to reach an agreement to resolve a dispute - neither side gives up their right to go to court to have a judge resolve the dispute if the parties are not able to reach an agreement through mediation. The specific process to initiate voluntary mediation is outlined in Section 7A-38.3F of the North Carolina General Statutes.